Have you Bitten Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blueyes, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

With Jeanie's thread going about how/what we might have gotten bit by and I mentioned that I did bite my sister growing up and she has a scar on her stomach to prove it.

Have ya'll bit anyone or an animal growing up because they might have done so to you or you were mad at them?

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I remember I bit this one kid in pre-K for trying to take some of my Legos. I was using my arms to cover up my pieces otherwise I would've probably hit him.

3. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

When I was a toddler my dog took a bite at my hand so I had to bite her back, I went for the scruff of her neck and I got a mouthful of hair and immediately regretted it:sick:. It worked though and she never took a bite again.

As for biting people; Nope.

4. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

Umm- no. I've used my nails a lot- my sister learned from that- i've got 2 fingernail marks on my arm for that one- but that was my fault, we were yelling at each other and i told her there was no way she could hurt me- so i dared her to try- I didn't think she'd use her fingernails :O

Anddd i've been bitten...but I don't recall ever biting anyone- (except...ermm- playfully..yea, that's what it is...playfully- of course:cute: )

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hahahaha funny you should make this thread. The tiny master has started the biting phase. He bit me on the arm a few days ago,so I reached over and grabbed his arm and bit him back. The look of shock on his face was priceless.

On a side note he hasn't bitten anyone since I bit him back.

6. Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori For the Horde!

Yeah, a few times actually, they put their hand on my face or shoulders so i bit them :F

7. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

i bit my sex partner cause she wanted it, does that count?

8. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I've been bitten but can't recall that I ever bit back.
    I got clawed once (by a girl) too

9. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Haha. Maybe he didn't realize that it hurts. Now he knows first hand, er arm. ;)

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Only a love bite.