• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Have U mailed your Mystery Box?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I recieved an email from our winning bidder on Mina's Auction and she has so far only recieved one box. I mailed mine out Saturday so she should be getting it soon. Please if you have not mailed out your box, do so soon, and please get delivery confirmation on it so we can make sure it got there if something should come up. She recieved an envelope from Texas so far.

Thanks again for everyones help!!

jen

Julie

Registered Member
Oh! I never got the addy from you for the buyer. Can you PM or Yahoo me with the info? Thanks!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I sent you my con# through a PM. :D How many packages is she still waiting for?

TGirl

Registered Member
ohhhhhhh i didn't mail mine either cuz I didn't know we were supposed to yet.....I have the box packed in a bigger box...will unpack as much as I can today at the knew place and get it off in the mail today or tomorrow...ok...I will need the Address to where it will be shipped!!

~Trina~
ugggggggggggggg I hope the cable guy comes today..please pm me as soon as you can with the addy, cuz i gotta take my computer apart... :*(

~Trina~

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I did mail mine, but I didn't get delivery confirmation. Coming from Canada that would of cost me a fortune as I would of had to send it Courier. I'm sure it will get there though. I never have things get lost.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Well as of last Friday she had only recieved one package. I mailed mine Saturday. So I was late getting mine out too.

doubles2004

Registered Member
I sent mine ....she got mine i know that much

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I mailed my envelope out of friday. priority mail with delivery confirmation. she should have got it yesterday so I will have to check on it

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok she's recieved mine, Bunnies, Doubles and Marys so far.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
cool!! they are starting to roll in. This should be so much fun for them!!

hehehe I'm excited and I'm not even getting packages hehehe