Have u ever played a game that was so hard that u got frustrated an

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by reginaqingqing, May 3, 2010.

1. reginaqingqing

reginaqingqing Registered Member

couldnt finish it???
    For me Shinobi and Call of Juraz Bound in Blood What about u?

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2010

2. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Warcraft III Frozen Throne. (no I don't play WoW, but Warcraft III was amazing)

The game ends on this level that is impossible to win, I believe that it is literally the hardest video game level ever made.

I also never finished Goldeneye 007 and don't really plan to, I thought Perfect Dark was much better.

3. Th3Pr3Tz3l

Th3Pr3Tz3l Registered Member

Gotta be Goldeneye for My super nintendo. Still own it, can only make 3/4 of the way even on the easiest difficulty xD Odd since I can make it halfway on the hardest...

4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

I have never found a game to be so hard that I became frustrated and couldn't finish it. However, I have run into numerous games that sucked, I got frustrated with them and threw that shit out.

5. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I Wanna Be The Guy.

That's really all I need to say.

6. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

The hardest game that I have ever played would have to be Knights in the Nightmare. Permanent death with all characters, limited turns, limited time, the fact that bosses have like over 100,000 hp at least with you only able to deal roughly 5,000 damage per attack and you barely have enough time to get enough damage if you don't get hit.

7. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have played games like that. I do get frustrated but if I play it and still can't beat it, I ask my brother for help because he is good at video games.

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

Contra was hard...the first one on the NES.

Ummm...Goldeneye is pretty hard too, after you beat it to the Cradle, the next 2 difficulties are quite challenging.

9. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Yeah I couldn't beat Control on Agent which is ridiculous (I can't imagine how hard it is on Secret or 00)

For the easiest difficulty that game is quite challenging.

10. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

GoldenEye is pretty ridiculous on 00 Agent, but the first two difficulties aren't very hard. Control sucks, but it's only protecting Natalia that makes it hard. If you know where to stand and where the enemies come from while she's hacking the computer it's not too bad. It's a piece of cake on Agent.

I never did beat the final boss in Prince of Persia: Warrior Within. The boss is extremely cheap, and I didn't care for the game to begin with, so I just decided not to bother finishing it.