Have an AWESOME auction idea... needs to be a girl!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by smallestgummi, May 12, 2005.

1. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

I have a GREAT idea for a auction... at least I thik it is great. I even have the whole thing layed out already and ready to go. However, it is a little riske so to speak and I don't want to put it up since many of my ebay followers know I am pregnant and I don't want my family members to see and disown me LOL

If you are a female that is not shy... want to make some extra cash more then likely maybe you can provide me with a "she gave me the idea and the auction layout" share of the pot LOL

Let me know if you want to know the idea :) I won't post it her eincase someone else grabs it and does it... but let me know and I'll PM it to you or email it!!!

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Interesting... I guess I won't be PMing you about this one! Whoever does it will have to let us know! :D

3. smallestgummi

Hehe, no it would NOT work for you Andrew lol. It kind of goes in theme with the nut auctions lol....................................

4. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Oh god andrew i dont think either of us want to now i can just imagine what it is :lol:

5. smallestgummi

LMAO

I personally think it is absolutely hilarious and should get some good attention and laughs if absolutely nothing else!

I emailed the auction as I have it layed out to my girlfriend and she said she spit her pop out all over the keyboard lol

6. doubles2004

Oh lord well let us know when its up and going

7. smallestgummi

I will indeed. Hopefully someone is brave enough to take it on hehe. I've seen a couple people on here that I think would make good candidates... we'll see if anyone inquires :)

8. doubles2004

I'm sure one will get with you if not tonight maybe in the morning

9. smallestgummi

I just sent it to someone :)

We'll see what happens!

10. Mina

Mina Registered Member

hahaha I LOVE IT!!!

cleaning the tea off of my keyboard.... This is one that HAS to be done!!