Have an AWESOME auction idea... needs to be a girl!

smallestgummi

Registered Member
I have a GREAT idea for a auction... at least I thik it is great. I even have the whole thing layed out already and ready to go. However, it is a little riske so to speak and I don't want to put it up since many of my ebay followers know I am pregnant and I don't want my family members to see and disown me LOL

If you are a female that is not shy... want to make some extra cash more then likely maybe you can provide me with a "she gave me the idea and the auction layout" share of the pot LOL

Let me know if you want to know the idea :) I won't post it her eincase someone else grabs it and does it... but let me know and I'll PM it to you or email it!!!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Interesting... I guess I won't be PMing you about this one! Whoever does it will have to let us know! :D

doubles2004

Registered Member
smallestgummi said:
Hehe, no it would NOT work for you Andrew lol. It kind of goes in theme with the nut auctions lol....................................
Oh god andrew i dont think either of us want to now i can just imagine what it is :lol:

smallestgummi

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Oh god andrew i dont think either of us want to now i can just imagine what it is :lol:
LMAO

I personally think it is absolutely hilarious and should get some good attention and laughs if absolutely nothing else!

I emailed the auction as I have it layed out to my girlfriend and she said she spit her pop out all over the keyboard lol

smallestgummi

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
Oh lord well let us know when its up and going
I will indeed. Hopefully someone is brave enough to take it on hehe. I've seen a couple people on here that I think would make good candidates... we'll see if anyone inquires :)