• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

have a facebook id

leomay

Registered Member
cannot using normally ....have to useing kinds of softwear to open it....evil GOV.....
and many things happened to me,,,aaaaaaa.... tough days ````:sigh:

Wade8813

Registered Member
Welcome back!

What things happened to you? I hope you're okay...

Bliss

Sally Twit
How fucking weird,,,,,,,, is it that you're back~~~~~ as soon as Echoes makes the best member thread.////////?

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
I'm single.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
How fucking weird,,,,,,,, is it that you're back~~~~~ as soon as Echoes makes the best member thread.////////?
Welcome back!

What things happened to you? I hope you're okay...
I'm single.
Weird, indeed, that you're ALL posting in threads now that there's a best member thread! Why be so funny, Bliss? Why be so nice, Wade? Why be so random, Pond? You're all acting normal, which is exactly what someone would do if they were trying to make a good impression, and pretending they weren't trying to make a good impression! It's a [red]conspiracy[/red] and you're all in on it!

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I love you, Pretz.
Which is what someone would say to someone who was trying to make a good impression, but pretending they weren't pretending to not try to pretend to...

Oh my GOD, they may have got to me too!! :shifteyes: