Haunted Houses, Ghosts, Etc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Do you believe in ghosts and if so do you believe that ghosts haunt houses and other places?

I don't. I think the concept makes for good movies and good books but nothing more.

I'm not talking about witches and the occult either. That's a totally separate thing..

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I don't see why they can't exist but then again I've never come across any of them. We actually have haunted house or something like tours down here. Never been on one of them because I wasn't interested.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yes, I believe they exist and experienced some stuff several times enough to know they're for real. But as to why they're there, I have no clue.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Yes I do believe they exist, they haunt other places too. I have lived in a Haunted Apartment complex before.

It seems that the complex I lived in burned to the ground in the late 80's and several people and pets died in the fire, needless to say they rebuilt the complex exactly the way it was.

You would see people walking around at night that would just vanish, and we had a ghost cat.Late at night you would feel something jump up on the bed and curl up around you, you would look and nothing would be there but you could feel it and hear it purring. Then it would be gone. It freaked us out at first but we got used to the ghost kitty, even named it Casper.

So in short yes I do believe in ghost.

5. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

No, I don't believe it at all. Think about it this way, on Ghost Hunters they have all that equipment and they look for the scariest places, and they don't find anything.

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

In other words you've watched 1 or 2 shows. They find stuff all the time.

Yes, I believe.

7. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Like what? I'll admit it yeah I don't watch the show, it's stupid. But I watched a few episodes and all they ever hear is a noise and see a light in the distance, or a shadow that moves away in a split second.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

If you don't watch it then you really have no right to say what they do or don't find. Correct?

9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Just cause they don't find anything doesn't mean a thing..I have seen their show and I think they wouldn't know a ghost if it bit them on their asses.

Most of the time they are looking in the wrong places. Most of the time they do a show they ruin their results by having too many people present.

I have seen them and felt their presents in several places. I guess you have to experience it for yourself. But let me tell you the first time you experience a haunting you will never forget it.

10. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

No, not correct. In like the 10 or so episodes I saw, they didn't find jack shit. All they would do in the recap is say "Oh yeah, we saw a light down the hall going up and down, and kept hearing strange noises". That show is a joke.