Haunted Angel Ring

pork

Registered Member
Ok here is my newest auction i have to get rid of this item or i will be a single man. My wife has told me she will leave me unless i get this ring out of the house you can see the auction here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5575242931 i found this ring during a walk in laurel hill cemetery in saco maine and since then my life hasnt been the same and all the help i can get with this will be apreciated i have made a few phone calls to the media and some phone calls to historians and the local PD in saco to find out about past murders you will have to read this auction to understand why this is a big deal for me. andre please dont delete this i am really looking to get rid of this ring and i love your forum to death it is my home away from home. Also i tried to add the link to this site with the imae and affiliate link but the image didnt show ? is there a problem with the image ?

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
pork said:
Ok here is my newest auction i have to get rid of this item or i will be a single man. My wife has told me she will leave me unless i get this ring out of the house you can see the auction here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5575242931 i found this ring during a walk in laurel hill cemetery in saco maine and since then my life hasnt been the same and all the help i can get with this will be apreciated i have made a few phone calls to the media and some phone calls to historians and the local PD in saco to find out about past murders you will have to read this auction to understand why this is a big deal for me. andre please dont delete this i am really looking to get rid of this ring and i love your forum to death it is my home away from home. Also i tried to add the link to this site with the imae and affiliate link but the image didnt show ? is there a problem with the image ?

Good luck! Added ya to my watchers list :)

pork

Registered Member
Sweet thank you for your support i will need all i can get even if it sells for the 3.25 it is now ill be happy just to save my marriage lol hopefully it will do better it is 12:38 pm right now and im kinda scared to goto sleep but i have to as i work in the morning. God this thing really gives me the creeps now :(