• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hatred for Goku

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Please, King Cold didnt give a shit about Goku, he seemed bored. The topic wasnt who hated them either btw, but who hated them more.

BigBlue

----------------------
well then freeza and cooler, but im sure freeza hates goku the most out of all the villians..

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I still do not think they'd top Piccolo after he was born, I dont see anyone that could not be mad when you are born and your dad's dead.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I think that'd top Gero easily, Gero didnt seem THAT upset, he seemed kind of content in the series lol. Freeze was just mad cuz he lost.

Frieza was a cry baby, he sounded like a sissy too lol. However he looked alot kooler in his 100% Final Form, but I can also see Vegeta's hatred for Kakarrot.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well both Vegeta and Piccolo stopped hating Goku for the most part. I dont think Freeza ever did...even after he died lol. I do agree that Freeza was a whinny little bitch.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Hahaha, I still remember that shitty scene in GT where Cell and Freeza thought they could kill Goku.