Hate you guys..

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by R1pperZ, Aug 14, 2008.

1. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Well.. hate to say it :D but I'm a hater. Not like I hate people for nothing.. they give me good reason. Just wanted to clear this up.

Also I am now apart of the Official Veg Hater Club. I am the only member and no more members are welcome even though I know there are more of you out there.

I think it all originates from the outstanding amount of BS out there and something needs to be done to even it all out.

Hate is a vital part of this world and I think since all the newbies have arrived there just isn't enough in the forum.

Please people pass some hate around.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    barbiegirl14 likes this.

2. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES, if you don't, Constantine, Kaz, or Sen will rape your ass.

You've been warned... So don't bitch when you break the rules. It only makes you look completely idiotic.

R1pperZ and barbiegirl14 like this.
  3. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I'm not sorry that I can't join the Vag hater club. Not sorry at all.

barbiegirl14 and Phoenix like this.
  4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I would like to join this club also but I think I will lose my spot as #1 in another club... I will have to hold off for now but I do support the idea of hating Veg. It seems pretty natural if you think about it.

barbiegirl14 likes this.
  5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I even get my own hate club! Muahahahahaha!

Thanks Rip, but we all know you just wanna be a part of the OVFC.

If that helps you sleep better at night go ahead. But you'll always be my #1 fan.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
  6. R1pperZ

R1pperZ Registered Member

Right...

Nothing personal though Veg your just the funnest to hate, specially since you think so many people like you, I have to disprove that theory.