Hate Thread

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I can not listen to Toploader - Dancing in the moonlight....

It makes me want to punch people. In the head.

I'm sure there are more.

:lol:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Hate Me-Blue October...that song makes me want to stab out my eyes with a fork

Living on a Prayer-Jovi...actually anything by Bon Jovi but this song is REALLY bad

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.

Living on a Prayer-Jovi...actually anything by Bon Jovi but this song is REALLY bad
I cannot express how much I agree with you right now. I fucking hate Bon Jovi. As for that stupid Blue October song...I was subjected to that entire album for hours on a road trip once because my friend loves them. She was driver, and we all know driver picks the music, passenger shuts the fuck up.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member

I'm sure there are more.

LOL, why is that so difficult for me to vision?

I'm not a huge fan of Toploader but I do like, "Achilles Heel".:nod:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaGvviVTX0E
------

I'm sure there are more.

I agree with you on Blue October - Hate me but Bon Jovi???:shocked:
...What don't / didn't you like about them?
...Was it their sense of style and big hair back in the day?

------
I cannot express how much I agree with you right now. I fucking hate Bon Jovi. As for that stupid Blue October song...I was subjected to that entire album for hours on a road trip once because my friend loves them. She was driver, and we all know driver picks the music, passenger shuts the fuck up.
No. U.
The driver does NOT choose the music.
The co-pilot does.
...All the driver is supposed to do is stop at rest stops, fill up the tank and drive you to your destination in a safe and timely fashion.:nod:

Make it happen.

Last edited:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
yeah ok so maybe I don't punch people in the head but if anything was gonna make me do it it's that song (or people spitting but thats a different thread....)

Also I hate Mariah Carey (pick any song) she just needs to go away and all her songs/recordings/videos/photos need to be destroyed....

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
yeah ok so maybe I don't punch people in the head but if anything was gonna make me do it it's that song (or people spitting but thats a different thread....)

Also I hate Mariah Carey (pick any song) she just needs to go away and all her songs/recordings/videos/photos need to be destroyed....
ugh, I'm with you on Mariah Carey; cannot stand her like I cannot stand Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera.

But...

lol

I do like one song from both Mariah and Britney:

YouTube - Mariah Carey ft. O.D.B. - Fantasy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTdDCfBOalw

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I agree with you on Blue October - Hate me but Bon Jovi???:shocked:
...What don't / didn't you like about them?
...Was it their sense of style and big hair back in the day?

Sorry, I've just always thought they were the lamest band EVER. No band could ever suck so bad:lol:

Although we used to have an acoustic guitar in our frat house and I used to play the intro to Wanted Dead or Alive just because the chicks dug it:p

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Sorry, I've just always thought they were the lamest band EVER. No band could ever suck so bad:lol:

Although we used to have an acoustic guitar in our frat house and I used to play the intro to Wanted Dead or Alive just because the chicks dug it:p

No need to apologize!:)
...In fact, I was never stir crazy about them; but I did think they were a decent band.

:lol::lol::lol:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex

This does NOT suprise me!!!

Also I HATE Geri Halliwell

That witch needs to be gone.