Haslett names Bulger starter

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Millz, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

credit: rotoworld.com

Well that didn't take long. I think its the correct decision since we are paying Bulger so much money.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I agree with you, I believe even though Bulger as struggle this season he belongs to be the starting quarterback for this Rams team. Trent Green is past his prime, and I don't believe he's the right fit for this team when it comes to starting quarterback position.

3. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I thought Trent Green retired a while back.

This is a good decison it just seems the explosiveness of the Rams has been all but lost even though their offense is essentially the same when they were scoring.

Is the O-Line terrible?

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Bulger is the man we're paying millions of dollars...so yeah, you play him. Bulger hasnt been good like you said but you have to go with him here. Green didnt play bad yesterday but this is the right move for sure.

The Rams get the Redskins, Cowboys and Patriots the next three games...

But yeah haha
    ------
    They were bad against the Eagles and Giants but only allowed one sack vs Seattle and did a good job yesterday vs Buffalo. I was impressed...didnt change the outcome but its something to build off of.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008
  5. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Let's do the QB shuffle...this is the right move. I thought Green played well(not great) yesterday but Bulger is our Qb. We're paying him a lot of money to run this offense.

The O-line has stepped it up the last 2 games so it's time for him to regain his confidence and start throwing the ball like we all know he can.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2008