• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has Queen Nefertiti been found

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Almost 100 years since its discovery, the tomb of Tutankhamun, the boy-king of ancient Egypt, continues to reveal its secrets.

A researcher claims to have found a 'ghost' doorway hiding beneath the plaster on the wall of the burial chamber, which he believes leads to the tomb of the ruler's supposed mother, Queen Nefertiti.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...t-door-burial-chamber-Tutankhamun-s-tomb.html

I think this is great. I am curious to know if she is Tut's mother. I've read she is but also it could have been a lesser wife of Akhenaten. I don't know about the lesser wife but Akhenaten and Tutankhamen had elongated heads and Nefertiti is said to have also. If this is her we would know for sure. I would like to know if that was inherited defect or they were into head binding. Also I would like to know what made Akhenaten and Nefertiti want to worship just one god when most at that time in history worshiped many.

Thoughts?

Rapier

V.I.P.
How is her celebrity sister feel about this?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
We aren't talking about the Kardashians here we are talking about a real queen.

Rapier

V.I.P.
Queen Latifah is a Kardashians?