• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has anyone seen "Reset"?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
The trailers amazing but i cant find out very much at Giantbomb or Gog. Has anyone seen or played this game? Does anyone know when the release date is? They said its possibly the most epic game ever made btw.

GT Release Calendar - August 2012 | Gametrailers

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm, I went to that link you posted but could only find a video that was just a big mash up of all sorts of games. After looking around youtube however I found this:

RESET - Official PC Debut Footage Trailer (2012) | HD - YouTube

Does that look like the same game you were talking about? The visuals are pretty stunning, and that was a well put-together trailer. Definitely caught my attention. I hope it doesn't end up being one of those games like Dead Island where the game doesn't live up to the trailer.

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yes and yes! Thats the game and I know where I can go to play it if it comes out before Christmas. If its as epic as the trailer it will be amazing! I only need to find out when they plan to release it. =)

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
All I could find is that it's exclusive for PC and it should be released in 2012, but no clue as to the actual month and date. Although, with the way game devs are constantly pushing back release dates '2012' could be anything. It looks good from that initial trailer. I think I'd need to see more about it though before I became too excited.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I hope it doesn't end up being one of those games like Dead Island where the game doesn't live up to the trailer.
The trailer was misleading but I thought the game was still a lot of fun. One of the better zombie games I've played, even with all the bugs.

That was an interesting trailer.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Did you play it in co-op or single player Kons? I've heard that it's pretty good as a four player co-op but not so great when you try play it on it's own.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I played it with a friend & by myself. It's better with a friend or three. Gets pretty crazy by yourself. Haha.