• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has anyone noticed the 1911 thing on Youtube?

Scissorhands

Registered Member
I was wondering what was up with it on the logo, but then I saw it on the bottom right of videos as well and I clicked it and... well. You might as well go see for yourself.

Youtube Video

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
rick roll aside, yeah I noticed it earlier and thought it was pretty cool for about 3 seconds. lol

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
it doesn't work on some videos for whatever reason... weird. but yeah, it just makes them look all old fashioned

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
It made me laugh. I turned it on while I was watching the 'World's Biggest Pimple' video.

Scissorhands

Registered Member
B.t.dubs. I feel that, regardless of the link that I provided, this should not have been taken out of general discussion. It's a valid subject of discussion.

viLky

ykLiv
I turned it on while some kid was playing Super Mario 64. It actually seemed to fit at times. ^.^