• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Has anyone heard of Quest for Glorry series by Sierra?

tlittle1982

Registered Member
I sooooooo love this series! I have played them all. Has anyone else ever played them or heard of them? I still haven't met anyone who has. :D

Taliesin

Registered Member
I've heard of Sierra, and I've heard of the Police Quest, King's Quest, Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry series of games, but that's about it! I'm looking at their Wikipedia page right now, and it looks like they made a ton of games in their time.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Yeah, I've played them. Did a thief/wizard playthrough last year, now I'm doing a paladin playthrough. Out of the lot, I'd consider the best either #2 or #4. #3 was decent, but it seemed a little off. And #5, while still decent enough, was just bad compared to the rest.

tlittle1982

Registered Member
I've heard of Sierra, and I've heard of the Police Quest, King's Quest, Space Quest and Leisure Suit Larry series of games, but that's about it! I'm looking at their Wikipedia page right now, and it looks like they made a ton of games in their time.
Yeah, they have soooooooo many games. Ive played a lot of them but my favorites are the quest for glory series.
------
Yeah, I've played them. Did a thief/wizard playthrough last year, now I'm doing a paladin playthrough. Out of the lot, I'd consider the best either #2 or #4. #3 was decent, but it seemed a little off. And #5, while still decent enough, was just bad compared to the rest.

Ive played them all through so many times HAHA. I havnt been able to import them though and that sucks. owell. My favorite is the remake of the first one. I have played that more than any one I have. :lol:

Last edited: