• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has anyone heard from Tania?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
It is good to be back at home...
In regards to my mom... i'm not stressing over it... not like I did my dad... i have a peace inside about her... she suffered for so many years... 30 years of pain of a very terrible childhood... to me she's the strongest person I know... she raised me in such a way that i'm strong... i'm not naive... well a bit sometimes... but I know how to handle things without losing it... and not giving up...
Welcome back Help and I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I want you to know that you are in my thoughts. Even knowing that the end might be soon, it is always a shock when it happens. Just know you have lots of caring friends here and if we could all be there to hold your hand you know that we would!!! Lots of Hugs from me to you!!!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
Yes Wolver... me and you in Hamilton with a Hummer... lol... we'll hit the town... we should cruise by Yorkville and be our own celebrities... me you and our triple GGG's LOL...
My neighbour has a soccer moms small version... hehehe...
I saw the new H3... WOW... but it was the one that looks like a truck in the back... but I like yours better...

It is good to be back at home...
In regards to my mom... i'm not stressing over it... not like I did my dad... i have a peace inside about her... she suffered for so many years... 30 years of pain of a very terrible childhood... to me she's the strongest person I know... she raised me in such a way that i'm strong... i'm not naive... well a bit sometimes... but I know how to handle things without losing it... and not giving up...
I can see it now. 2 blondes, Triple GGG's and a Hummer. Hamilton would never be the same. LOL

I know what you mean about the peace inside you have. I have felt that too with my losses. You find that you have strength where you never realized. And remember you are never alone .