• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has anyone heard from Tania?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey guys, don't forget an extra prayer for Tania! She's walking a very sad and scary road right now. If you don't pray, then send some loving thoughts her way please!

nani1987

Registered Member
send her my regard and well wishes....for me.......... i havent' seen her in here either, i know she is sick , i hope she will be better soon............get well girl...nani

Nanner

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Hey guys, don't forget an extra prayer for Tania! She's walking a very sad and scary road right now. If you don't pray, then send some loving thoughts her way please!

Yes I heard from her this morning regarding the key auction. Please do. She could use all the good vibes she can get right now. :(

wolvergambit

Registered Member
It's a very sad thing she is going through, both with herself and her Mom. It's a lot to deal with. I hope all turns out well for her and we can all say a prayer for her and her Mother.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Thanks everyone for your PMs and thoughts...
I haven't been on alot the comp hurts my eyes and i'm not home as much...

Update on me...
Chemo has halted... should restart again in a week, and only 2 weeks remain then further tests. Surgery is scheduled for July 17th. Not quite sure what the plans are but basically it's for the removal of scar tissue and not for any of the spores of cancer. Radiation and chemo has proven to be helpful and i'll be on medication for quite sometime, but they have not said as of yet that I am in a remission stage.

Update on my mom...
She under went surgery to remove the growth in the brain, she suffered cardiac arrest and they proceeded into a triple bipass... which was successful, however the tumor cannot be operated on again... it's a matter of time for her... it saddens me alot because it seems like a deja-vu to my dad getting sick and passing away within 6 weeks of his surgery... but the most important thing I am trying to do in all of this is know that my mom won't suffer any longer with her emotions of her past and her suffering of the loss of my dad... she doesn't seem to be in pain at the moment...

I really do want to thank everyone... even my close friends haven't shown as much kindness as you all here... it's very encouraging...

Lana, I ran out of Kleenex....

Wolver... when are you gonna come to Hamilton so me and you can show off our jugs together... with my weight loss mine look even bigger... (are we still keeping things PG in here... lol)

I have been painting alot so my new auctions when I get better are going to be of my artwork... I'll be back on more and more in the coming week... it's just so nice to be in my bed again...

I missed all the banter on here... i have so much to catch up on...

Kisses,
Tania

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Hey! Welcome back Tania... very good to see you here. I sure hope you feel as good as you sound. Have been thinking of you lots. *smile* It makes you feel good.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Welcome back tania..Hope all goes well for you if ya need anything remember just holler..

wolvergambit

Registered Member
Tania, good to see you back on here.
I hope you start to feel better and know we are here for you.
I should plan a trip sometime to Hamilton so we can meet up. :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
So nice to see a post from you Tania! :D Thanks for letting us know how you are. Many thoughts and prayers are still coming your way.

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Yes Wolver... me and you in Hamilton with a Hummer... lol... we'll hit the town... we should cruise by Yorkville and be our own celebrities... me you and our triple GGG's LOL...
My neighbour has a soccer moms small version... hehehe...
I saw the new H3... WOW... but it was the one that looks like a truck in the back... but I like yours better...

It is good to be back at home...
In regards to my mom... i'm not stressing over it... not like I did my dad... i have a peace inside about her... she suffered for so many years... 30 years of pain of a very terrible childhood... to me she's the strongest person I know... she raised me in such a way that i'm strong... i'm not naive... well a bit sometimes... but I know how to handle things without losing it... and not giving up...