• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has anyone heard from Tania?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
A.K.A helpisontheway, I know she is going through a tough time with her illness, and noticed she hasn't been on in a while. If anyone knows how she's doing could you please let us know?

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I agree. I have not seen her on either. I hope she is ok. This is the only problem with only having contact with a person via the web, when they aren't on in awhile you have no idea if they are ok or not.

I pray she is doing fine and just to busy to get on!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I agree Jenn, maybe if we all send out our best wishes to her, she'll feel our thoughts and come let us know she's okay!

momtobrenna

Registered Member
I was thinking the same thing. -probably 'cause we're all worried about doubles, it makes ya think. It's been a week since her last post.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I don't think Tania has been feeling too terribly well. I don't know if she's been peeking into AS or not, but I've not heard anything out of her for a week or so. I msged her and just told her I was thinking about her. I didn't want to be a burden for her to have to write if she wasn't well.

If anyone wants to send her a card, I have her addy, PM me. I hope she's ok with that!!! :/

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
fairyquadmother said:
I don't think Tania has been feeling too terribly well. I don't know if she's been peeking into AS or not, but I've not heard anything out of her for a week or so. I msged her and just told her I was thinking about her. I didn't want to be a burden for her to have to write if she wasn't well.

If anyone wants to send her a card, I have her addy, PM me. I hope she's ok with that!!! :/
I'll send her a PM so she'll get my good wishes when she logs on next. I'm not sure how long it would take for a card to reach her.

Nanner

Registered Member
I have with her key auction. She's feeling like crap but hanging in there and Mom was having her surgery so she's been laying low. I'll be sending out her money today so will contact her when I've sent it and see how she's doing.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Nanner said:
I have with her key auction. She's feeling like crap but hanging in there and Mom was having her surgery so she's been laying low. I'll be sending out her money today so will contact her when I've sent it and see how she's doing.
Poor thing, that's so much for someone so young to be going through. Send her all of our best wishes!

Nanner

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Poor thing, that's so much for someone so young to be going through. Send her all of our best wishes!

Will do! Now to get my butt (and the rest of me) into the shower so I can get errands run! Hubbies day off so I can do it minus one little girl!

momtobrenna

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Will do! Now to get my butt (and the rest of me) into the shower so I can get errands run! Hubbies day off so I can do it minus one little girl!
Woooooooohooooooo! I know about getting things done minus one little girl too! It's great!! :lol: