Has anyone had an auction disappear?

Lorak27

Registered Member
I had something curious happen to me today. I posted an auction last night and received a confirmation email that it was posted. Today I checked under My eBay and its not there. When I search for the auction # it is up and running and says it is being tracked under my eBay but its not there. Weird huh?

trees

Registered Member
Yeah! That is weird Maybe you should sell that invisible auction! It might go big! lol
Never happened to me!

ecnotek

Registered Member
This has happened to me before, and just when I was about to contact ebay I tried once more and there it was. I think it's a glich in ebay software.

Lorak27

Registered Member
ecnotek said:
This has happened to me before, and just when I was about to contact ebay I tried once more and there it was. I think it's a glich in ebay software.
Looks like that's what happened to me - it miraculously appeared about an hour ago. Gremlins I guess.

nani1987

Registered Member
sounds like a huge gremlin................lol got hungry and decided to put it back......... good luck with your auction I got less then 20 hrs left on mine.......waaa 7 bidders....... guess i be relisting.........hasn't met my resv.....kids needs school clothes......lol nani

Lorak27

Registered Member
nani1987 said:
sounds like a huge gremlin................lol got hungry and decided to put it back......... good luck with your auction I got less then 20 hrs left on mine.......waaa 7 bidders....... guess i be relisting.........hasn't met my resv.....kids needs school clothes......lol nani
Never fear, there are always those last minute bidders!

I'm quite familiar with those glitches. Usually, somewhere on the My EBay page, an alert will come up saying "All of your information may not be availalbe at this time". Look for that - it is also a cookie issure (logging out, refreshing, etc. will do the trick).