Has anyone had an auction disappear?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Lorak27, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Lorak27

Lorak27 Registered Member

I had something curious happen to me today. I posted an auction last night and received a confirmation email that it was posted. Today I checked under My eBay and its not there. When I search for the auction # it is up and running and says it is being tracked under my eBay but its not there. Weird huh?

2. trees

trees Registered Member

Yeah! That is weird Maybe you should sell that invisible auction! It might go big! lol
    Never happened to me!

3. ecnotek

ecnotek Registered Member

This has happened to me before, and just when I was about to contact ebay I tried once more and there it was. I think it's a glich in ebay software.

4. Lorak27

Looks like that's what happened to me - it miraculously appeared about an hour ago. Gremlins I guess.

5. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

sounds like a huge gremlin................lol got hungry and decided to put it back......... good luck with your auction I got less then 20 hrs left on mine.......waaa 7 bidders....... guess i be relisting.........hasn't met my resv.....kids needs school clothes......lol nani

6. Lorak27

Never fear, there are always those last minute bidders!

7. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

You are so correct..........gp is one of those last minute bidders. good luck nani

8. trees

trees Registered Member

Well Good luck Nani, and every one else! Some one has to have some luck, cause it sure aint me! :(

9. CHrt46

CHrt46 Registered Member

I have had it happen, but I never knew why. I actually had quite a few of them.

10. karvsdiscounts

karvsdiscounts Registered Member

I'm quite familiar with those glitches. Usually, somewhere on the My EBay page, an alert will come up saying "All of your information may not be availalbe at this time". Look for that - it is also a cookie issure (logging out, refreshing, etc. will do the trick).