Nintendo 64 Has anyone else played Paper Mario?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jak_It_Up, Aug 2, 2006.

1. Jak_It_Up

Jak_It_Up Registered Member

paper mario is one of my all time favorite N64 games. it was one of the first N64 games i had played and i was hooked! if your a gamer that likes mario games (how could you not), this is a great game for you

2. Spinlock

Spinlock Registered Member

No, nobody else has ever played Paper Mario in the history of the world. You, sir, are unique in your experience. You'll be receiving a certificate of accomplishment in the mail within the next 6 weeks, to be followed by a dinner with the President at a date yet-to-be-determined. I'll just need your bank account details to transfer our Undiscovered Gaming Grant into your possession...

Last edited: Aug 4, 2006
  3. Danitude

Danitude Registered Member

I played paper mario alot my senior year when it came out. Bowsers theme was so cool. When I rented it, one of the saved games had it all the way to the end and I was surprised how many extra characters there were. Cause I have only gotten as far as the desert land. I should really try and find that game. It was really cool.

4. bobbus74

bobbus74 Registered Member

Paper Mario is a great little game. I've just started playing the Gamecube Version.

5. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I play and own it. I have beaten it multiple times. Decent game I'd say. Involving story. Just don't talk to that fat guy who asks if you want to "double one of your stats". He will in-fact double one...but take away from the other 2 instead...quite sucky...

It reminds me of Super Mario RPG(but RPG was better). I also own this for the SNES =D

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I just started it recently (I got in on Virtual Console). I've played Super Paper Mario though.

7. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I forgot they had it on the VC. I should check it out

8. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

I knew they made one of this kind, but haven't played it yet.

9. Brandon77

Brandon77 Registered Member

I never understood why paper mario was successful. In my mind, it just doesn't compare to so many other games.

10. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

Awesome game, I had it on the N64 and downloaded it the day it was put on the virtual console. I then beat it in 24 hours. no i didn't play it for 24 hours straight, i broke it up into a few late night gaming stints.