• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has anyone done the Master Cleanse?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I first heard about the Master Cleanse watching an interview with Jared Leto (he seems to be a big supported of it having lost over 70 pounds once he finished his role in Chapter 27 in which he portrayed the over weight Mark David Chapman).

I've tried it once, but failed miserably, mainly because it is near to impossible to get grade B maple syrup in South Africa. Does anyone know of a good suppliment to grade B maple syrup that would work with this diet. Has anyone tried this cleanse? Did it work for you or not?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I'd be skeptical if I were you; it doesn't look all that great: The Master Cleanse - Myth or Miracle?
It's painful to be beautiful. :D

In it's defense, any good master cleanse site does warn against some of these things. They do advise you to start eating slowly again after a ten day cleanse and do not suggest you do more than ten days without a break for a few days.

Like anything and especially any diet, there will be supporters as well as sceptics. No?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
What are you trying to accomplish?
------
Your liver was made to process toxins in the body, so you don't need a cleansing program to do that for you. The alleged layer of crap like spackle on your colon walls is also shite (forgive the pun) - it's a lie made up to sell colon cleanse products. If you eat the proper amount of both soluble and insoluble fiber, there should be nothing on your colon walls. And there are much safer ways to lose weight - primarily burning more calories than you take in.

Last edited:

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
You're clearly not familiar with my drinking habbits... :drunks:
Maybe consider cutting back? :(

As far as the Cleanse, I'd talk to your doctor about it. It just seems unnatural to me.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Maybe consider cutting back? :(

As far as the Cleanse, I'd talk to your doctor about it. It just seems unnatural to me.
:wacko: I'm sorry, I didn't get a word you just said???

I JOKE!!!

On the upside, I would not be allowed to drink whilst on the MC!!!

My doctor is against ephedrine, so I suspect she will be against this as well!!! HATERS.