• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Has any band disappointed you live?

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
After going to bullet for my valentine live, I can't stand listening to them anymore. I think Ive only listened to them once since the concert. Thank god Atreyu and A7X where there too, otherwise I would have wasted my money

Any experiences you want to share?

Hiei

The Hierophant
There's no way I'd go to that concert.

However, at my last job, I was working as a medic right by the stage for Taking Back Sunday or some such. I think they were supposed to be religious but all I heard was screaming. I got paid to be there for that and it was still not worth it.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing both the Black Tide and Walls of Jericho live as they were on the venue for Mayhem Fest (which I went to see Disturbed, Dragonforce, and Five Finger Death Punch). I knew both bands sucked but I had no idea until I saw their sucktitude in full force.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I saw Prodigy with my sister once - she forced me to go and see them. They are not a group I would ever go and see by choice, believe me. I hated every minute of it and felt like I was stuck in a huge room full of ravers. As soon as they came on stage some idiot behind me jumped up in the air with a beer in his hand and it went ALL over me.

I think I liked maybe one song but the atmosphere was not for me. Incubus were the most amazing band I've seen live. Whenever I think of my bad experience with my sister I think of Incubus and it makes me feel better.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
In Flames. Good, tight music on albums. Big issues translating the 'melodic' of 'melodic death metal' to the stage.

wooly

I am the woolrus
cocorosie.... i had their first album which was kind of ambient/folk... went to see them not knowing they had turned into an awful... spacy hip-hop band since then! it was so terrible. saw bullet for my valentine i think it was the day before that actually as it happens! i'd agree.... awful stuff.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Yeah, I can name several bands that disappointed me in concert, lets start off with Motley Crue : They suck live

Here a few others that suck live..

Skid Row
Bio-hazard
Ratt
Twisted sister
White Snake
Dokken
Krokus
I hate to say it but Van Halen and Van Hagar. These are just to name a few. I have been to over 200 concerts, some were Awesome and others just plain sucked live.

padd

Registered Member
I heard Motley Crue's singer sucked live but the rest of the band was fuckin great.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Night, Van Halen sucked live? Who was the lead singer then David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar?

I've been to four concerts, and I've never been disapointed, I believe they were all amazing live.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
Prodigy live just this summer, and they STILL sucked.

Rage Against the Machine was horrible.