has an anime ever made you cry?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by lilbballfrk, Mar 13, 2006.

1. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

there are anime that makes you cry, and some that just makes you laugh. has an anime ever made you cry? if so, what was it. its ok, don't be shy now. we are all human =]\

EDIT
    : >.< i forgot to put: which anime made you cry?

2. Gankutsuou

Gankutsuou Guest

I have to say i'm quite pitiful. I've come very close to tears by getting into animes a lot. I watched the kjapaneese one piece from the beg gining, and when luffy was working so hardthat he almost sacrificed himself to get nami and sanji to the docotro, and the whole moment of him colapsing at the top fully frostbited and such almost made me cry. i had to suck it up a bit not to x_X

3. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I have never cryed while watching an anime.

4. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I haven't really watched any that would make people cry, although I probably would if I were to watch the right ones. I usually like the "more action, less mumbo jumbo" stuff.

5. hate to say it being a guy but yeah i felt a tear or 2 coming on watching a cuple ... ranma was one, i know some others, cant remember tho, its usually as the series is ending

6. I've came close to crying once. I got a little teary eyed, but I guess that can be considered crying. It was the scene from Fatal Fury: The Motion Picture when Sulia dies near the end of the movie. That was one of those cases when an anime has a bitter sweet victory.

7. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm soft, but there wasn't that many that made me cry (or came close to).

The end of Cowboy Bebop- Spike was my favorite *sob*
    When Vegeta sacrificed himself in DBZ- It was well done, pulled at my heart strings!
    When Piccolo sacrificed himself in GT- It's Gohan's fault! He cried first!

8. Rosenkreuz

Rosenkreuz Guest

I cried in Kino's Journey but that was more out of irony and not because I was sad at anything, though it is an excellent anime lol

9. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

*SPOILER!!!!!*

Ok Naruto when at the 3rd's funeral
    Pokemon When Pikachu leaves ash then comes back

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

OH! that's right! when pikachu leaves to live in the wild...man that was sad. But you know what? It's all in the background music, I promise.....