GameBoy Harvest Moon on GB

Isabella

Registered Member
What do you think of this game on (game boy) ? harvest moon :)
as for me a lovely game with an amazing life making.:D

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I like Harvest moon on Playstation 2 best, I have it on Game Boy I liked it but after a while I got bored of it, and returned to PS2 because I liked it on PS2 better.

Isabella

Registered Member
yeah but ps2 theres no life and no kids do you know what i mean?
but on GB theres a life and kids and having fun with the people there and that really fun :)

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
yeah but ps2 theres no life and no kids do you know what i mean?
but on GB theres a life and kids and having fun with the people there and that really fun :)

Well, the Harvest moon I have lets me have a wife and a kid.

I've also got the new version of Havest Moon on PSP, it's alright, not the best I've seen.

Also, I have it for PS1 aswell. I like that version alot too.

Last edited:

Bliss

Sally Twit
I can't say I've played it on the GB but I have played it on the DS, my PC and the Wii. I enjoy the Wii game the most. You can have lots of animals, get married and have a kid. There's always something to look forward to in the game and the things you have to do to get someone to fall in love with you are fun.

Isabella

Registered Member
nixola : yeah i've played HM ps1 and its one of the best games i've seen :)
even i've played ps2 and psp, so i'm with you the best one on ps1 =D

bliss: yeah you're right .. its fun to see someone fall in love with you < 3 i love games like this ^^

Crash

Registered Member
I'm a huge fan of the Harvest Moon series, I played the GBA version "Friends of Mineral Town" for 2 real years (Not game years ^^) before I got tired of it X3 I don't own that one anymore, but I have the newest spin-off of the Harvest Moon series right now: "Rune Factory Frontier" for the Wii. I feel it's my favorite Harvest Moon game without a doubt, even if it is a spin-off. The Rune Factory series adds an extra air of fantasy to the Harvest Moon formula, keeping most of the farming and social elements untouched while adding dungeon crawling to the mix. In the version I'm playing, you can be an alchemist, blacksmith, and craftsman along with your farming and dungeon crawling. It's such a huge game!