Harry Potter

Harry Potter: Who will live and who will die?

• Harry will die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Voldemort will die

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Harry and Voldemort will die together

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Voldemort will turn out to be Harry's father (Just kidding!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who out there is looking forward to the release of the last Harry Potter book? Also, do you think Harry will survive? I know I'll be first in line the night the book is released, but I'm almost scared to read it. It's hard to contemplate the death of a character you've followed for so many years.

Its impossible that they both die, and for 2 reasons: 1) the prophecy said "One will live wile the other survives" and 2) J.K. herself said that harry WILL NOT DIE. So Voldemort is the one to die. Sorry for ruining your fun, but J.K. did say someone ELSE imortant will die, so you can always count on that.

nangel78

Registered Member
I am looking forward to it as well. I do believe one of the characters will die.

sbarber77

Registered Member
I am really looking forward to the release of the Harry Potter bok. Unfortunately (or fortunately however you look at it) I will not be standing in line as I am in a wedding party the day the book is released.

I really don't know who lives and who dies but really, I should go back and read the other books or at least the last one so I remember where things left off.