Harry Potter™ The Exhibition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Puck, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Puck

Puck Registered Member

Harry Potter: The Exhibition ? At the Ontario Science Centre

So, in our wonderful city of Toronto there is a Harry Potter exhibition at the Ontario Science Centre. I discovered this a few weeks ago on a billboard near my house but completely forgot to look it up. Now that I have, I have decided I will be going.
    Apparently James and Oliver Phelps(Fred and George Weasley) were there the opening day in April, which is awesome!

Anyway, if you had the opportunity, would this be something you would be interested in visiting?

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

OGMOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMG I WANT TO GO SO BADLY

I am so jealous of you

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've seen it :cool:

They had the same thing at my science museum here in Boston. It was a shit load of fun but I wish I had money for the souvenir stop at the end of the tour.

4. Puck

Puck Registered Member

Yeah, I'm definitely going to make sure I have money left over to get something.
    I'm glad to hear it's as much fun as I'm hoping!

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yes, I would go visit something like that if I could. I wonder if they already have something similar in London. :hmm:

6. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I definitely would. Harry Potter is one of my favorite book series.

Have you gone yet? What did you think of it?

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

if I had spare time and nothign else to fill it I wouldnt have any quarrels with going.

I mean why the hell not right?

8. Puck

Puck Registered Member

I haven't gone yet, but I plan to go in the next few weekends, so I'll let you know!
    I've talked to a few people that have gone and they loved it, so I'm really looking forward to it!

9. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Take pictures, please! I wonder if they have anything like that over here.

10. Puck

Puck Registered Member

Well, from what I hear it travels around.
    The exhibit it's self is only here until August, so I'm not sure where it's going to be after that, somewhere in the States, I'd imagine.