Movies Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Danno, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Danno

Danno Registered Member

Easily-Amused likes this.

2. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

Oh man. I am so excited. You have no idea how excited I am. It cannot be measured in words.

I have refused to look at articles or promos or anything but the first trailer because I want to go in cold and squeal over everything. A bunch of my friends have plans to go to a midnight showing around here, and I have a Hogwarts cloak, so I will be dressing up as Ginny.

I'm really glad that they are doing this book in two parts - it really deserves the attention to detail that requires that much time.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm an HP fan, more of the books than the movies, and I'm really looking forward to this first half! :hyper: It's soooon.

4. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

:eek:mg: Man, I cannot wait for this. Like ys, I am a bigger fan of the books than the movies, but the movies don't really disappoint too much imo. I am looking forward to seeing how they bring the book across in what will be the darkest most involved part of the story thus far.

5. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Sometimes movies ruin the books for me because they cut it too much and it just doesn't make any damned sense (Hello Order of Phoenix) But I am really looking forward to this 'sequel' of Deathly Hallows, been waiting for a while, I don't remember ANYTHING from the book, which is a good thing, in words of Sheldon Cooper "Surprise me" :D

6. maujazulmos

maujazulmos New Member

I am super excited about this movie. I am an avid fan. I want to watch in 3D if it is available in our country. Super....excited!

7. butty92

butty92 Registered Member

It was ok and Emma Watson looks stunning but it did miss a lot of bits out from the book which is one of the reason why I am always sceptical of book adaption films. Very long duration also. The second one will be better as that is where the real action begins and is the main part.