Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (SPOILERS!)

Iris

rainbow 11!
Okay, who has the book reserved and is completely stoked about it coming out?!?!

ME ME ME!

Does it come out Friday at Midnight or Saturday at Midnight? I'm so picking it up then.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
This is the only website I'll be visiting until I read it seeing as I'm going to kill somebody if it's ruined for me.

I could probably rant about that, it seriously confuses me as to why people find it so incredibly hilarious to ruin things for people.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Greeeaaat.... *Resists the urge to google them*

I plan on staying up all night when I get it.

*Chants*
Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die Hermione better not die

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Who gives a shit about Hermione . . . lol

SPOILERS (Book 6)

I want to know who's side Snape is really on.

[/spoiler]

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Also there were reports of 759 pages of the book (which I believe is 784) being leaked.

One reader in Maryland received a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in the mail from DeepDiscount.com four days before it was launched.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19816389/

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Hermoine must live so Emma Watson has a job :yes:

let's just hope there isn't another guy scream the ending from his car like last book. That guy was in a Barnes & Noble in Dallas too.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Yep, I hate when that happens. Plus there is always someone on a forum of their's that makes an avie with the ending of every single book that has something along the lines of, "On page whatever this is what blah blah blah happens. I'm glad I spoiled if for ya lol" Oooh that just burns me up:censored:

Iris

rainbow 11!
I heard that the ending of the 7th book is all over ynmtd or some website like it. I don't know, I'm not allowing myself to go look no matter how tempting it is.