• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part One

JustIan

Anybody going to see it? It looks much better than the last film. Although the films have never been as good as the books in my opinion.

Daemonic

Registered Member
I'll admit it, I like harry potter and have most the movies....

Will see it.

I should probably buy the damn books but am into other fiction series now.

Dabs

Registered Member
I have not watched one Harry Potter movie, not one..ever~
I don't think I would like them....they seem a bit immature for me.
Altho I like the whimsical things and such....but...it just never grabbed my attention.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
LOVE Harry Potter. This is the first year that I have failed in rereading the books. I normally start reading them sometime in October. I just realized lately that I haven't done it.

I will be going to see this with one of my friends on Sunday. I'm stoked.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I went to see it the first day it came out and now I am really keen seeing the second part because it was pure brilliance! Having two parts of a movie makes it hard to time the first end and to keep the audience on edge of their seat and Harry Potter director has really done a solid job and it ended in a perfect moment.

angiebumanglag

I am an avid follower of Harry Potter and watched all its movies. This is one classic and phenomenon you can keep watching over and over. I can't wait to watch part 2, intentionally keeping myself from reading the book to hold on to the excitement and suspense on how its going to end.

MindoverMaster

Registered Member
I like Harry Potter. I have all the current movies on DVD. I have all the books, having read each at least three times.

I haven't watched the new movie yet. Friends say it follows the book more closely than previous movies.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Really loved the movie. It followed the book a lot more than 3-6 have.

spoiler contains spoilers. lolol (info from the book spoilers)
The only thing I am disappointed in is that I wish that they had included the Phineas portrait, because that explains how Snape was able to find them.

I was also disappointed that they added the mirror shard back in without explaining it very much. People who have not read the books would be very confused and would not make the connection that the shard is how Dobby knew where they were.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I watched the movie and I loved it (considering I always think the books are better and movies sort of ruin them). I'm looking forward the second installment and the last movie. *cries*

Iris

rainbow 11!
I agree with what pam said in the spoiler.

It was stupid of them. but other than that i fucking loved that movie, it was amazing.