• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
How many of you have seen it so far? Did anyone go to a midnight showing? I went to the midnight showing last year but this year was all sold out, so I'm seeing it tonight instead. In about 6 hours I'll be in the cinema :D

Iris

rainbow 11!
OMG IT IS OUT ALREADY? Dude. It doesn't come out until the day after tomorrow at midnight! I just bought tickets for the double feature and midnight showing.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Haha, most of Autsralia already saw it last night at the midnight showings. I was so pissed I missed tickets for that one. At least I saw the midnight last year. 4 hours to go for me!

Iris

rainbow 11!
I am pretty sure I hate you. You are not allowed to talk to me until I have seen it!!

Dekzper

Registered Member
I haven't seen it yet but I DEF will! :D I mean, Voldemort stole the sword of Gryffindor and found the Elder wand but what does Harry have - a dead friendly elf and still more Horcruxes to find.
It's gotta be an awesome movie if Harry's gonna fix everything and win! :nod:

Impact

V.I.P.
I'll definitely be seeing it at some point, but probably not any time soon. I mean, I already know what happens thanks to the books so it's not like i'm rushing to find out what happens.

Impact

V.I.P.
Hahaha, I hate when things come to an end. Especially as we've (i'm assuming you have too Crouton) grown up with Harry Potter.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I watched it this afternoon, for some reason, I REALLY enjoyed it. It was very sad to see it end but all good things end.