• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Harry Potter:All books and more to come.

Mordecai006

Registered Member
Right now I'm starting to read the second book and on the chapter Gilderoy Lockhart. I've got only four books and can't get the fith one,Dammit. Does anyone here know of when the sixth and seventh books are coming out.

Did anyone see the the third movie yet? Because I finnally get to see it yes. :smirk:

Teorropy

I can't tell you anything really. But I need to read those books sometime if I am going to let Kaete (my daughter) read them when she gets old enough.

Mordecai006

Registered Member
I've read all the books and waiting for a few more to come out there are 7 in total. I'm having a re-read of all of them again.

Mordecai006

Registered Member
MY favourite one is the second one one but the book is good as well.

Teorropy

I have not read them yet, because I am having to read tons for my college classes. I am studing to be A+ Certifided in Microcomputer Repair.

Mordecai006

Registered Member
blackstorm said:
I have not read them yet, because I am having to read tons for my college classes. I am studing to be A+ Certifided in Microcomputer Repair.
Ah that must take a very long time.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Actually, I'm in the same courses. Well, I was. I took an A+ class my senior year of high school. It was half of my normal school day at the local Community College. It's not hard for me, actually. My problem is that I didn't study. I've already taken the hardware test, my score was 486/515. Lexano is about to take it, too, he's in my class.

SystemMetrics

Registered Member
I'm not a big Harry Potter fan, but the third movie is definitantly my favorite of the Harry Potter movies. If I didn't read so many computer books, I would have read the books.

I got my A+ (as well as my MCP for NT4) in high school. It was the older tests though (DOS/WIN3.1), but it was a good foundation to computers. I'm hoping to finish the next exam for my MCSA before summer ends, and I go into college.