Harrison matches Faulk's streak, passes Reed

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Fresh, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

2. Dr. Fresh

Dr. Fresh Mmmm.... Lesbians.

What a remarkable receiver? He's so quick, has great hands, and the longevity between Manning and himself is amazing. Hopefully he'll continue this trend.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I am not saying that he's not an amazing receiver, because he is, but it really helps when you have one of the greatest Quarterbacks in this league and that's Peyton Manning. But either way it's a great accomplishement, and I am sure he's going to catch a few more.

4. JAZZNC

JAZZNC Guest

To me it sucks how a lot of people that still don't consider him as one of the top recievers in the NFL. Most people don't even mention him with the likes of Chad Johnson, TO, and the other high profile recievers. I guess it may be because he's not as flambouyant as those other guys. I think he's on of the best ever, because of his work ethic and character. He works hard to be as good as he is and I appreciate that. He also keeps his mouth shut and lets his play do the talking which is a rarity these days among recievers. I hope that one day he may approach Mr. Rice's records, but that's a long ways off.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Your right he doesn't give a lot of reconition but I have a feeling he doesn't care that much. He'll just go out and do his thing, and that's what makes him happy. On another note I doubt he'll ever catch up to to Jerry Rice record.