• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hardy Boyz, Edge and Christian, Dudley Boyz

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
These were the three biggest tag teams during the Attitude Era, which one was your favourite?

For me, it has to be Edge and Christian with Dudley Boyz coming in at a close second. Just loved that Edge and Christian had the whole package. Microphone skills, wrestling skills and charisma. It did help that I've always been a massive Edge fan.

Thoughts?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Edge and Christian were not only my favorite back then but they're my favorite tag team of all time. They had all of the athleticism of the Hardys and Dudleys but more charisma and creativity than both teams combined in a lot of instances.

Back then I would have probably ranked the Hardys my 2nd favorite of that group, but now it's definitely the Dudleys.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Always been an Edge & Christian guy. Loved the creativity they displayed in the ring during those TLC matches. Instant classics with whoever they were in the ring with.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
E & C all the way, Edge is in my top 5 of all time

Its also awesome how E & C always won those ladder matches. Like, they won them all when those 3 teams were involved. They were so awesome.