SEGA Hardest Level In Sonic The Hedgehog

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
I always got stuck in Labyrinth . Every time I went into the water i drowned. I also had trouble with the way that Sonic moved around because it is much slower in the water and it is much more common for him to be moving at a fast rate across the screen. Dr. Robotnik wasn't that bad in this level though.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Labyrinth Zone is one of my favorite Sonic 1 levels. It was extremely hard but underwater levels usually are.

I always got SOOO annoyed when I got hit by the slow swinging spike balls in Labyrinth Zone and lost all of my coins.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
yeah that got really annoying because you couldn't just go and get them back since you are moving so slowly.

Star light zone is pretty hard too along with Scrap Brain but I still beat it.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Labyrinth Zone is one of my favorite Sonic 1 levels. It was extremely hard but underwater levels usually are.

I always got SOOO annoyed when I got hit by the slow swinging spike balls in Labyrinth Zone and lost all of my coins.

it was also really annoying to drown all the time, I remember how much of a problem that was for me.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah. Getting to the air bubbles in time was tricky sometimes. The wost sound in that level was the drowning sound.. Like an error sound on Windows lol.

If you want to talk about Sonic 2 then I'd say Oil Ocean Zone was pretty tricky. I hated dieing by sinking into the oil. Especially if I was a good ways into the level.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
COINS!? May you wash your mouth out with burning lava!!

They were rings! :-/

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL.. You're right. I've been playing too much Mario lately.

Man now I really miss the old Sonic games.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Well, Mario's ok, so I guess I can forgive you :lol:

You need to get back to your roots, man...spiky, hedgehog roots they be...