Hardest Hitters

Discussion in 'NFL' started by Hoosier_Daddy, May 31, 2006.

1. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

Cast your votes for the hardest hitters in NFL history. I think my # 1 is Ronnie Lott.

[​IMG]

Hoosier

2. Midnight

Midnight Guest

Ronnie Lott in my opinion is the biggest hitter in football. When he was playing safety, oh boy you better watch out.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Terrance Tate was a pretty hard hitter so was Dick Butkis. I think Derik Thomas was a pretty hard hitter, so is Ray Lewis he's an amzing hitter.

4. Forbidden

Forbidden Guest

Lawrence Taylor was always a heavy hitter, and Jack Lambert was pretty crazy too.

5. air jordan

air jordan Guest

Lawrencee Taylor and Ray Lewis on the Baltimore Ravens he is a real hard hitter i think. Lawrence was a real good linebacker and Probably still is even though he doesn't play but those are my biggest hitters

6. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Sean Taylor is a hard hitter as well. I choose him. Plus he's still young so you havent seen all of what he can do.

7. Rhoades

Rhoades Guest

Jack Lambert of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

[​IMG]

phear him.

8. T-Bag

T-Bag Guest

I can't belive how you haven't mentioned the best FS in the league yet.Brian Dawkins,look what that guy has done.Crumpler still sees him in his nightmares.

9. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Dawkins? Definately not the best FS. Overrated. Plus, i bet you he still sees Mike Sellers in his nightmares hahaha

10. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

I'll name 4.......

1)my man, Rodney Harrison

2)Brian Dawkins

3)Roy Williams

4)John Lynch