Hardcore Matches

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I was wondering if there's anyone else here that misses the Hardcore matches?

I for one can say I do, I love the old Hardcore matches they were so entertaining. I don't know why they retired the belt, it was one of my favorite belts, there was nothing better to watch then a good hardcore match.

I especially loved it when they had the 24 hour rule when Crash Holly had the title, it was so entertaining and interesting.

Man I miss it, is there anyone else?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Eh I miss it a little bit but not that much. It's garbage wrestling and it's nice every once in a while but it was overblown when that belt existed. It was perfect for the time frame that it existed but now days I think they are trying to get away from that type of wrestling.

But I can say it was entertaining on occasion but overall I dont miss it that much.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I like seeing people get hit with the chair...

Yeah, I thought they were much more entertaining than the regular ol' matches. Hardcore, Matt, Jeff and all those folks. Good times.

4. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

It would be nice to bring the Hardcore Title back since they got rid of the cruiserweight title. What they probably would do is bring the women's title to smackdown and have the hardcore champion on raw. Now take away the 24/7 rule which I never liked and it would be something fresh to watch every week on Raw without being outdone.

5. Millz

What about the hardcore title on ECW?

6. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Oh...forgot about that show (lol). That would be a so-so decision. I wouldn't mind it on ECW, it would add some flavor to that pale steak.

7. viLky

viLky ykLiv

What's ECW? lol =P

Be nice if they brought it back on RAW. SD! would probably edit out all the blood for the TV audience.

8. Millz

Yeah I agree it wouldnt work on SD!. ECW makes perfect sense...if only they add more talent to the roster.

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I was just talking about this. I think ECW should go to all hardcore and have Foley come in, burn the ECW title, and hand the Hardcore title to the winner.

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think the Hardcore title should be brought back to Raw, just because it's the most popular brand and I think it would only bring up the ratings if they got the hardcore division back on Monday Night Raw. But I disagree with generalblue, you keep the 24/7 rule, that rule was awesome.