Hardcore Holly released

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Pwinsider.com

I commend Holly for his years of service but I never really liked him. I wont lose sleep.

2. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

WHYYYYYY?!?!?! :p

I won't really miss the guy either, but he was a good worker.

3. Millz

The problem with Holly was that he was a bully but he wasnt as over with management as Bradshaw is haha

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I saw this coming, he hasn't been in the ring for quite some time, and hes fighting an addition. I wish him all the best, but I was never a fan of his so I wont miss him all that much.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm with millz, I was also never a fan of him and I just flat out didn't like anything he did. He reminds me of Finlay and I don't like Finlay either. >.<;

As for the real life stuff, I do wish him the best in whatever he does next.

6. Unity

I agree...I appreciate his years but I've always gotten the impression that he's a jackass.

7. Ryuk

Ryuk Registered Member

Also forgot to post this, but Ron Simmons was also released a few days back.

I'm sure he had one thing to say on his way out.

8. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yeah...:

Ron Simmons: Fiddlesticks! o_o

The thing with releasing Ron is, that, he could've just teamed up with JBL again to have another go round with the APA. Was Ron too injured? Was that why he just went around saying his key line whenever he was on the TV? If not, then WWE missed out on this. Heck, this would've been another opportunity to put back another old tag team for one last round.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  9. Millz

I'm sure that's just what JBL wants...to team with Ron frickin Simmons again haha.

I'd say he's content with wrestling John Cena for the World title :)

10. Unity

JBL is definitely in the spot of his career, but I would of still loved for at some point him to turn face, grow out the moustache and black hair, and be in the main event with Ron as his manager. APA rules. :) I know his current heel persona is incredible, but I'd still love to see that.

By the way, Ron Simmons saying "Fiddlesticks" made me crack up viLKy! :nod: