Hard Choice

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Shikimi_Farkash, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Shikimi_Farkash

Shikimi_Farkash Registered Member

okay I have a soft spot for two different people, what do i do? I'm not currently seeing either of them and there's one I probably don't have much of a chance with. What do I do?

2. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

go for the one you are more likely to have a chance with.

ps. why do you think you have no chance with the other one? where's the problem?

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Can you give us a little more information? It's almost impossible for me to give you any feedback.

You have to pick one or the other...which one do you like more? Or you could try it with one of them and see how it works. If its doesnt, go back to the other if they are still available.

You have to do what you want to do. How come you dont have a chance with one of them? Who's to say that?

4. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Well whatever happens, you'll have to just pick one. We can tell you to pick either girl A or girl B because we know jack about them :lol:

Do you like the girl that you don't have as much of a chance with better? Is that the problem? If not, then you might as well go for the other one.

5. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

the OP is a girl, actually.
    [unless she's lesbian and i don't know it lol]

6. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Oh yeah! I've made the same mistake before with the same user. Sorry, female person

7. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Who do you have the most fun with....who makes you laugh more....

It's difficult when this happens.

I find it intriguing that you think you don't have as good a chance for one of them....and I bet you're wrong. Generally I've found that the one you think is less interested is just playing hard to get. Although I also find that these people make unstable (although passionate and amazing) relationships.

The problem isn't the choice though. I think deep down you know which one you want. It's the 'What if?' factor.

I wish you luck :)

XxX