Happy?

RATTIE

Registered Member
There seems to be some bad air around so I thought I'd start a happy thread. :)
Please feel free to add why you are happy too.

I'm happy because:
I Love and am Loved back
I have a great home and lots of creatures visit the garden
I have my own creatures inside the house who I Love to pieces
I have a large DVD collection
I've got sky tv for the first time in my life (I'm 31!)
I made some soup! :D

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
I am happy:
- To have an absolutely amazing girlfriend that accepts me for everything that I am.
- To have friends that also accept me for who I am. (it's a hard task for some people.)
- To have all of my close family members still alive and well. (I know I'm pretty young, but I'm the last child and my grandpa's sick. :()
- To have awesome pets.
- To have my own bassoon. (I'm one of two that own one out of the six bassoonists in my concert band... yup, six. o_o)
- That it will officially be fall tomorrow.
- To have all of my five senses.
- To have a house and a family that even though they don't accept me for everything I am like my girlfriend and closest friends, loves me. (my closest family has had no real problems.)

There are other things as well, I'm sure... but those are the main ones.

I'm happy because [previous words indefinitely implied here after] Obs made me smile.
I have Rice Krispies waiting for me in the morning.
The love machine was dusted off and switched on tonight.
I'd completely forgotten about Chelsea vs Man Utd.. until now. Shit -- what a combo breaker. Well the first three still stand. And now I'm happy because my love buns are off to bed to dream up a magical world where I can wear ribbons in my hair and skip freely without fear of consequence.
Also, Dr Pepper because.. Dr Pepper. Smiley.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I have a great boyfriend that makes me feel special.
I had a really good weekend which doesn't make Monday seem so bad.
My sister is really happy and everything is going well for her.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'm happy because my favorite lesbian texted and said that we should run away together.

I think she was actually suggesting a double suicide, but still... nice to hear from friends.

Oh, and it turns out that I don't have hepatitis after all. The Red Cross had got a false positive from my donated pint and I only thought I was going to die a horrible, vomiting-up-chunks-of-liver-and-bleeding-out-the-ass death. Yippy skippy! ^_^

AND.. AND... I caught the typo 'hepatits' just now before hitting the submit button.

Yup, life is swimmy in a hot tub full of honeyed milk and rose petals. Rah!