• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy trails, Alex Shelley

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Source: Rajah.com - WWE News, Rumors, Results & Information Alex Shelley Reportedly Leaving TNA Wrestling

According to various online reports, former TNA Tag Team Champion and X Division Champion Alex Shelley has finished his run with TNA. F4Wonline.com suggests that he made the decision to leave the company when his contract expires soon.

Shelley is a former TNA X-Division champion and held the TNA tag team championships with his Motor City Machine Guns partner Chris Sabin.

With the news that WWE has been reaching out to Cruiserweight talent for an all-cruiserweights show on the WWE Wetwork this fall, the timing of Shelley asking for his release would make him eligible to participate in the project.
I think this is a huge loss for TNA and am very surprised that Shelley would leave the company.

I wonder where Chris Sabin goes from here?

Do you think Shelley is a WWE type of talent?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Millz Wrestling 4
Millz Wrestling 5
Mirage Bathroom Wall 14