• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Thanksgiving

Pianobone

Registered Member
Anyone watch the Thanksgiving Day Parades? I missed out this year, just felt like sleeping in. I guess that I would have to say that I'm most thankful for a great family and awesome friends, certainly not the least of which is everyone who posts here. It's great to come and post about games, ideas, beliefs or whatever- and you guys have certainly influenced my thinking on certain issues. Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

Registered Member
Well I ate too much, but other than that....

SamusAran86

Registered Member
a little belated for me, but Happy Thanksgiving anyhow lol

I worked yesterday from 2-7, well actually got out at 6:30...
My mom and grandma had "dinner" ready at noon so I could eat before going to work...

today had been busy also, went out at 5:30 to go shopping with my mom, and she got herself a 2.7ghz comp for 500 dollars, and got herself and me a Printer/Scanner/Copier for 50 bucks!! I helped her set up her new comp, that was fun :)

I want to take a nap now, because I still have to drive out to the in-laws in phoenix... almost 60 miles away fun fun

Pianobone

Registered Member
Man, you guys, I'm still tired from Thanksgiving. I'm not really sure why, but I'm exhausted. Anyway, this has been a good holiday weekend, except for the shopping I did yesterday. Wow. Day after Thanksgiving is nuts at places like Best Buy or Circuit City... holy crap is all I can say.