• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Today is the US Thanksgiving. If you celebrate it, then have a great one!

What are you particularly thankful for this year?

What's your favorite Thanksgiving food?

Impact

V.I.P.
Happy Thanksgiving to all you celebrating it. Hope the day is great and you get to spend time with your loved ones.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well, try not to choke on dry turkey. :lol:

What am I thankful for? Close family & friends, Hulu, the inventors of Twisted Tea and David Duchovny.

Such a tough question to answer.... green bean casserole, squash & yams. It changes every time. Haha.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
We don't celebrate it over here. Anyway happy thanksgiving to those who do!

Dabs

Registered Member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well *smiles*
Enjoy your day too Elly, even tho you probably won't be eating turkey :)
I have a friend in Cyprus, he was telling me they don't celebrate Thanksgiving there either.......

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We had ours a while back. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends on these forums. Enjoy the food, and enjoy your Football which starts at 12:35 Eastern Time.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I forgot to add the NFL to my 'what I'm thankful for' list. It might even be more important than the turkey today. Haha.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I am thankful for my friends and family. I am also thankful for my bestfriend, she has been there for me through the thick and thin this year, dealing with my unruly behavior and my 'womanizing' ways. She has helped me change as person this year.

I am also thankful for beer it solves all my problems. lol

I am also thankful for GF because this place keeps me sane when I am at work.

Last edited: