Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So, what's everyone eating? I'm eating the traditional turkey, etc with family.

:)

2. Wrecked

Wrecked Registered Member

my bro and i are going to smoke cook some chicken, it's gonna be good.

and happy thanksgiving to everyone.

3. compudoc

compudoc Registered Member

Happy Thanksgiving ALL.

To all the Yanks like myself out there.. I wish you and your family and warm and welcome Thanksgiving.

Cheers!!!
    Brad

4. RossDude

RossDude Beep

Happy Thanksgiving and all that. I just got back from my uncle's, where we had the traditional turkey feast.

5. Rayzn

Rayzn Registered Member

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I am just eating the tradition meal. Turkey, stuffing, along with many, many other goodies.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Happy Thanksgiving, guys! I was actually pretty hungover from last night, so I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to (I knew I shouldn't have drank last night). It was still good though and I look forward to eating leftovers the next few days.

7. dk_rare

dk_rare Registered Member

I was thinking of picking up some chocolate or summat, maybe my mother will pick up KFC on the way back (she is obsessed with chicken, and while I am visiting her it means I need to be obsessed as well)

8. ltk9492

ltk9492 Registered Member

Turkey w/family, unfortunatley, this year w/out my Aunt jean, bless her soul. Died of cancer August 27, like a week before my birthday, a week and 3 days before her husbands. She was the one who did all the reunions with the family, big getogethrs for christmas and Thanksgiving. Rest in Peace jean. Love ya.

9. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I did the usual family thing, and it was a lot of fun. We had a big meal and sat around and talked and joked for about an hour after we were finished eating. It was pretty cool.. my grandmother makes some good smashed taters.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Sorry to hear that Ltk. At least you can be thankful for the good memories you have of her. It's unfortunate though but unfortunately death is a part of life. I have had to deal with it several times in the past few years.

And Scuba, Taters? What's taters precious? :D