Happy Thanksgiving!

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
So, what's everyone eating? I'm eating the traditional turkey, etc with family.

:)

compudoc

Registered Member
Happy Thanksgiving ALL.

To all the Yanks like myself out there.. I wish you and your family and warm and welcome Thanksgiving.

Cheers!!!
Brad

Rayzn

Registered Member
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I am just eating the tradition meal. Turkey, stuffing, along with many, many other goodies.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Happy Thanksgiving, guys! I was actually pretty hungover from last night, so I couldn't eat as much as I wanted to (I knew I shouldn't have drank last night). It was still good though and I look forward to eating leftovers the next few days.

dk_rare

Registered Member
I was thinking of picking up some chocolate or summat, maybe my mother will pick up KFC on the way back (she is obsessed with chicken, and while I am visiting her it means I need to be obsessed as well)

ltk9492

Registered Member
Turkey w/family, unfortunatley, this year w/out my Aunt jean, bless her soul. Died of cancer August 27, like a week before my birthday, a week and 3 days before her husbands. She was the one who did all the reunions with the family, big getogethrs for christmas and Thanksgiving. Rest in Peace jean. Love ya.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I did the usual family thing, and it was a lot of fun. We had a big meal and sat around and talked and joked for about an hour after we were finished eating. It was pretty cool.. my grandmother makes some good smashed taters.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Sorry to hear that Ltk. At least you can be thankful for the good memories you have of her. It's unfortunate though but unfortunately death is a part of life. I have had to deal with it several times in the past few years.

And Scuba, Taters? What's taters precious? :D