• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Thanksgiving..a day early

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Not sure who'll be around tomorrow, so I thought I'd
say it a day early.
Hope everyone has a great day!

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'll be around as always, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

katharina

Registered Member
Same from me. What's everybody doing tomorrow? I'm just doing the normal dinner with family. Mmmmm.. stuffing. :D
Now you're talking... that's what I'm waiting for, the stuffing! I won't be around here, I'll be traveling, but just 25 miles. Too bad I heard there could be an icing problem, but I hope that doesn't happen. :shake:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

Well it's that time again. I hope you all have a happy and safe turkey day!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Happy thanksgiving! : )

hope everyone has a great one. I will be here in town. My family lives here so it's not that hard to get together. We all will be getting together at my grandmothers place for dinner at 4. I can't wait. I like stuffing too Andrew LOL this year I got to make it as well. I made the turkey, stuffing and mashed potatoes and gravy. I dunno what everyone else will bring but at least I will be happy hehe.....