• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Saturday - College Football is back!

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Happy Saturday ladies & gents. What's everybody up to?

College Football is back, so I'll be watching Mizzou in about 10 mins. here. It's not a high hopes season for us necessarily, but I'm just excited to watch again. M-I-Z!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
My morning was very productive. Cleaned my whole house, did groceries, prepared ten bags of vegetables for the next ten days.

Now, I'm just going to relax, maybe watch some College Football and some Lie to Me on Netflix. Blue Jays vs. Rays starts at 6:10, so I'm pumped for that.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Go Rays ;)

I was somewhat productive too, I had to go out and get some stuff for my cat including a new, bigger litter box. So I set that up and cleaned the old one for storage. Cards are on at 3:00 or so, playing the Reds. We'll see how much I end up watching, I may switch to video games after the Mizzou game.

At some point, I need to get my nerdy ass to work on my D&D character's sheet for my session coming up tomorrow night.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I couldn't help but think of this several times over the weekend:

Bama is still Bama. The rest of that conference has done nothing but ride Bama's coattails for the last 5-6 years.