• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy New Year, Feliz Año Nuevo, Bonne Année

Etherea

Registered Member
I know this is a bit early (10 hours to go in my neck of the woods) but I've got an ear infection and will hopefully be in bed and well asleep before the sound of bells ringing in the new year! Enjoy the celebrations wherever you are! Speak to you next year!!!

Impact

V.I.P.
Well the New Year has already hit all my friends back in NZ, and i'm pretty sure it's about to hit Australia now. So, not really too early at all.

Happy New Year to all my friends at GF. Hope you have a good time, and that 2011 is a great year for you all.

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
Wish you guys a very happy and prosperous new year. Will hit me in 4 hours from now!

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Happy New Year everyone :)

Hope that wherever you are or whoever you're with you see in the new years with love hope and happiness <3

Dekzper

Registered Member
Awesome shot, Rebeccaaa! :) Thanx for sharing!
Happy New Year GFers! Hope you all have an awesome 2o11! :D

Yeah, Australia did NY at 7am our time (CST) and England did it at 6pm our time! It's amazing to think it was already 2o11 in those 2 countries and still 2o1o here, lol!

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Happy new year GF :D !!!!

Did its celebration meet your expectations?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy New Year everyone. I'm going to my parents shortly and I'll be having dinner with them and my grandparents. Usually we go out to a restaurant but we decided to make it at my parents house this year. Hopefully everyone has a great/healthy 2011.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
dDave Bathroom Wall 2