• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy New Decade, Everybody!

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
The '20's are finally here!

I hope 2020 is a good year for everyone here on PopMalt.com and that the '20's are an awesome decade for you as well.

Do you have a list of New Year's resolutions and what is on your list if you do have one?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Happy New Year.

I'm going to stop smoking. Been working on that for a couple of months now. Sometimes I do well then I backslide. Found out I'm seriously allergic to the nicotine patches so I'm using the lozenges.

Impaired

Registered Member
Happy New Year.

I'm going to stop smoking. Been working on that for a couple of months now. Sometimes I do well then I backslide. Found out I'm seriously allergic to the nicotine patches so I'm using the lozenges.
Best of luck with that. It is hard to do but rewarding.

I tried everything to quit and nothing worked. Finally, I bought a fresh pack of Marlboros and wrapped the pack with tape so I would have to cut the pack open to have one.

This made me stop and think. This seemed to me to be key. I had to take the pack out, try to open it, fail and then decide if I was going to take a knife and cut through the tape.

Every time I got to that point, the fact that I had to think about it made me go, "If you cut it open, you are a smoker for life"

That gave me pause.

You can beat it. I haven't had a cigarette in 20 years.

Impaired

Registered Member
Happy New Year!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 1
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
dDave Bathroom Wall 2