Happy Mother's Day

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
To all the mothers out there on this forum.

Okay blokes & gals, what did you get your mother?

My mother is working today, so my sisters are going to buy her something..since I'll be at footy today.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I got my mom a Card and a container of Sea Salt. :hah: I know I know, Sea Salt probably isnt the greatest gift to be giving. But I've been asking her what she's wanted for the last few weeks and the only time I've gotten her to say what she wants was the other night when she was complaining how her popcorn just isnt the same without sea salt.... so yeah, that was the inspiration.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I was worried for a moment when I read this. I thought to myself, "I'm sure I gave my mum some flowers this year." I hate how days such as Mother's Day falls on different days around the world. It's confusing - especially when you're a member of a forum.

Happy mothers day to all the mums/grandmothers here :)

I was worried for a moment when I read this. I thought to myself, "I'm sure I gave my mum some flowers this year." I hate how days such as Mother's Day falls on different days around the world. It's confusing - especially when you're a member of a forum.
Haha same here, gets me everytime.

Thanks, Aleks.

I got my mom a Bleeding Heart plant.
Ohh nice coincidence. I thought that sounded interesting, so I just googled it. It's the same plant I found growing wild the other day but I had no idea what they were, and couldn't find the name. Thanks :p

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
My family did everything last night. I took my mom and my boyfriend's mom to a comedy club, and well my father, my boyfriend's stepdad, and my boyfriend came too.. then we went to a bar and sang karaoke lol.

I also got my mom a cake, a card, a small painting, some candles, a pair of earrings, and some lip gloss lol.

It was an unusual mother's day for us, but it was a good time.

Shwa

Gay As Fuck
V.I.P.
I couldn't get anything for my mom this year (usually get her something nice like a gift card or large gift), but this weekend she had all of her sons back at the house in Texas, so I guess that was her gift as well.

~Shwa