• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Happy Mothers Day!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Happy Mothers Day to all the mommies here : ) hope you all had a great one!

Dragon

V.I.P.
YEs, thank you Moms! Today, my brother and I went to Lowe's to get my mom a rose bush or whatever they call it. So anyways, we were looking for a bush and we were in this section 3 or 4 times looking for one so we went to another section and found a rose bush. It wasn't as great but we grabbed it and was heading towards the cashier but when we walked by the first section we were at, we saw the perfect rose bush and grabbed that one. It was also the color that we were looking for. So on the way home, my brother and I was like that rose bush was not even there and he agreed with me. So we're wondering how it got there. I think that my dad was watching down on us making sure we had a great gift for mom.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 0
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
dDave Bathroom Wall 2