happy happy Kooky Gurl

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by fairyquadmother, May 12, 2005.

1. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Well, definitely not high profile, but I've been super happy with the sale of my handmade purses. If you haven't looked it's a VERY COMPETITIVE section of eBay, and I've sold most of my purses that I've listed. I consider that pretty successful.

I wish I had more time to make some more this week, I have a huge deadline to meet, and I don't know if I'm going to have time to do anything else!

Hey, if you get a chance, click on my auctions and watch my purse album for me! I'd really like to get on the pulse in the scrapbook section, I think that'd help. I always worry about paying extra for that "feature" auction, and then watch it sit there for several days at nothing or .99!! EEK.

Lana

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hello Lana
    those are neat i see alot of women useing them here in my town im watching to help ya out .i think i would get strange looks if i was to carry one around :lol:

3. fairyquadmother

it'd be great advertising tho!! LOL.

4. doubles2004

Yea that it would but i dont think my fellow texans would see it that way :lol:

5. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Sport some chaps and you;ll be OK... hehee

6. doubles2004

Well i got the chaps but i think i will pass. unless it pays good :lol:

7. fairyquadmother

Mmmmm.... chaps.

If I paint kooky gurl on your butt would you do it? for the right price of course. LOL.

(everyone has their price).

8. doubles2004

Sure but im not cheap :lol:

9. fairyquadmother

*checking pockets*

I have a dollar, a dime, three pennies and a button. What'll that get me?? *bats eyelashes*

10. doubles2004

Gee make me feel cheap :lol: how about i watch it