• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

happy happy Kooky Gurl

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Well, definitely not high profile, but I've been super happy with the sale of my handmade purses. If you haven't looked it's a VERY COMPETITIVE section of eBay, and I've sold most of my purses that I've listed. I consider that pretty successful.

I wish I had more time to make some more this week, I have a huge deadline to meet, and I don't know if I'm going to have time to do anything else!

Hey, if you get a chance, click on my auctions and watch my purse album for me! I'd really like to get on the pulse in the scrapbook section, I think that'd help. I always worry about paying extra for that "feature" auction, and then watch it sit there for several days at nothing or .99!! EEK.

Lana

doubles2004

Registered Member
Hello Lana
those are neat i see alot of women useing them here in my town im watching to help ya out .i think i would get strange looks if i was to carry one around :lol:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
it'd be great advertising tho!! LOL.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Yea that it would but i dont think my fellow texans would see it that way :lol:

helpisontheway

Registered Member
Sport some chaps and you;ll be OK... hehee

doubles2004

Registered Member
helpisontheway said:
Sport some chaps and you;ll be OK... hehee
Well i got the chaps but i think i will pass. unless it pays good :lol:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Mmmmm.... chaps.

If I paint kooky gurl on your butt would you do it? for the right price of course. LOL.

(everyone has their price).

doubles2004

Registered Member
Sure but im not cheap :lol:

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
*checking pockets*

I have a dollar, a dime, three pennies and a button. What'll that get me?? *bats eyelashes*

doubles2004

Registered Member
Gee make me feel cheap :lol: how about i watch it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Birthdays 0
CaptainObvious Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 7
Doc Birthdays 9
dDave Bathroom Wall 2